Monday, December 11, 2006

Lately...

I'm working on a series of posts about my upcoming travels, but wanted to throw in a few pictures for you to occupy youself for the time being. The first round of trip posts will be up tomorrow...

Life here is going well. I can't believe it's already December. I know it's close to Christmas, but the season hasn't really seaped into my thoughts. I've been occupying myself with other things. Last weekend was Dave's birthday. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from my recent life...





Here are those crazy kids. They graduate in February and I'm sure going to miss them.




Kellie, Alice and I posing for you.





Dave had too much fun as you can see.


Here I am with my favorite bartender. She takes care of us...

There's some of the group. These people are great! I love them all...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little George looks kind of like a hulk in some of these pix. Should I dare ask what wrestling weight you would be in now? HA!

Love the photos. Glad to SEE YOU again!!

The Expat said...

172 lb..

You think I'd win?

Anonymous said...

Let's see...in 7th grade it was like the 82 lb. weight division and then Freshman year...102 lbs.

And I do think you would win...you were a smart wrestler and SO quick! Just stay away from those Simpsons!

Time to start working out! There is an elliptical here in Tulsa and one at Kristin's too..so once home...your work will be cut out for you!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, George, about your new "look." It's just a bad angle in the camera shot!

Anonymous said...

I seem to have posted a comment ...on the wrong blog entry. Check out the comments following your upcoming adventures-it's posted there.

A kind word on your recent weight gain: there's jsut more of you to love and you're still a cutie...

Stay Puft....