Monday, October 23, 2006

The Korean Drug Culture


Ha! I know they're not Korean, but I couldn't find an image of any Northern Asians getting high. Maybe that says something in itself.


I will go into depth on this later in the week, but for know I'll say this: Korea is a land with no drugs. They do not have it and they all seem to have bought into the fear of them. So, I am going to try and navigate my way in and around this non-culture and see if I can get to the root of it.

I'll talk about Korean use, punishment, trade and etiquette. And since we're talking about drug use in Korea, we'll have to talk about the foreign population. They are the big users anyways.

So, be patient. I'll have to do a little work on this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No DRUGS...sounds good to me!!

The Expat said...

Mom,

Sometimes it's not always "hip to be square"...unless it's Korea where everyone is square, but no one is hip.

Anonymous said...

And I will say it again...sounds good to me!! ;)