Thursday, May 17, 2007

김고운 and 조지 호갠



We had this done at 서울 대공원 (Seoul Zoo and Botanical Garden)




Life is going so well over here in Korea. The weather is beautiful, summer is approaching, teaching is going great and I have the privilege to spend my free time with my life-changing partner. 고운 is so wonderful and full of life! I love her with all my heart and those of you lucky enough to meet her will too! We'll be in America from the end of July to the beginning of September so you'll have a chance soon! We're excited to travel there and she's so excited (and nervous) to meet my family and friends...

I have not put ANY recent pictures up in months except for the pics of our new place, so here are some good ones!!!






The next three pics are from our 간년 (Ganhyun) trip...




In the train!!!



On the rocks after a rained-out climbing trip.



This is our 촉구 (Cho-ku)team, the Power T!! We dominated! 고 led the way with her precision serving! I was so proud!




These are all random pics of 고 and me!










So, although I have not been active on the blog, I am here and I am loving it all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you for these great pictures!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see G Hogan!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see the beautiful lady 고운 up close! You know how to pick them, nephew. Looking forward to seeing you both in August!

Anonymous said...

Classic caricature!!! They captured you both!!

Anonymous said...

You've not been active on the blog but it looks like you've been quite active over there with your "Queen". You're such a cornball! She's "quite breathtaking". ;) Can't wait to see you guys in July. Oh- and what's with your eyes being so close together in that caricature? That tops my Emily Compton caricature for sure! Heehee!