Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We accept!!!



We got our invitation in the mail today. I'm not sure we've ever seen something so American! 고 was so happy to see her name on there as well! You guys are really welcoming her in and that's so great!

Hello, it's me 고운! First of all, thank you very much for the invitation! That was the sweetest invitation card ever! That card just gave me an idea about America with lots of sun and drinks in the summer! That really excited me big time! Ah, I saw some pictures of your old house and it was a very nice and big house. In fact, I'm kind of scared of big houses like that since there are only fairly small houses in Korea. Well, I should get used to them soon enough! Well, thanks again and you have a great night! Bye bye!






On a side note, we went to the Zoo the other day. This is a racoon dog. Since mom and Uncle John had a pet raccoon of their own I figured this could be nice blend of Spot and Rocky. I've never heard of it, but it's here!!!



Alright, here are flamingos. Hmm.. I'm pretty sure what's in your head!! :D That's right! My lovely George's legs! hahahaha! When I saw those flamingos and I looked at George and the first thing he said was 'shut uuuuup~' and smiled. He knew exactly what I was thinking and the funny part is that he knew that those legs reminded him of his own legs haha! But, here's the important part. I love his legs, those are the most adorable legs in the world! Well, anyway, we had a great time in the zoo together.I always have great time with him! He is a magician of love and caring! Aww! I'm so happy!!! :D





Isn't she great?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Go-woon appreciated the "invitation"! I had lots of fun creating it.

We are really looking forward to the summer fun...and getting to know Go plus having time to be with our dear George again!

Anonymous said...

Forgot....loved the raccoon dogs...wonderful!! And I think George's legs are very cute too! He has had bird legs all of is life.