Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hi everyone!

Hi,I guess this is the first time for me to say hello to George's family and friends! I've been a little bit shy to say hello to Harriet and Kristin eventhough I've had millions of chances to talk to you while he was on the phone! :D George has tried hard to put me on the phone several times but I was just so shy!! haha! Well, it'll be soon enough! I would love to talk to you guys and be extremely close to you. George is the most incredible and indiscribable man in the world and I am certain that his family is just as great as he is!

In about 2 months, we will all see each other in person and I am so excited and, honestly, a bit nervous! ahh! I just can't wait!! - Harriet and Dave, Uncle John, Kristin, Trey and Hattie and also Sadie, we will have great time this summer! Well, I hope you guys have a nice day! I am saying good bye for now :)

From,

고운

P.S John and Kathy, you're next....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear 고운,

We (Aunt Carole, Wes, and Greg) are so looking forward to meeting you in a couple of months. Thanks for your nice message. We have enjoyed your recent photos. You and George are a photogenic couple. You seem to really enjoy each other's company.

See you in August.

Uncle John

Anonymous said...

Yes, Uncle John said it well...we are all so excited about this summer of fun and getting to know you. Be prepared though...I think David and Trey would say....because when you get George, Kristin and me together....so many memoies and so many laughs but you will be a part of it all as they are and we always have a wonderful time!!!

We are so happy for you and George!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet message, Gowoon. We, too, can hardly wait to meet you and begin "breaking you in" (you can ask George what that means)! ;) This will be a very special summer because our family vacation will have two new, wonderful people joining us, you and baby Hattie. You sure have found an incredible guy in my little brother.....you're a very lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh, one more thing.....Sadie is honored that you are excited about meeting her. She's looking forward to meeting you as well. I must warn you, though, she has quite a crush on her Uncle George so you might have to fight her for time with him while you're here! Heehee.