Wednesday, August 02, 2006

To my friends at home...

I hope you are all doing well and I'll try to do my best to write often and update this as much as possible. I do want to know how everyone is adjusting to their new settings.

Sid, how is ATL? I want to know all about it? Your house, your job, your CPA, Amos Dog, Sara and anything else you want to tell me. I'd even like to hear about the Braves. So keep me updated.

Byrns and Danz, how is the new place? Are you lonely without Danz? When does he return? I want to know about it all, including your Pnuma Trio incident. Was the show good though? When school starts I'll hear about that too. Have you chosen a professor to study under yet? Are you two going to FUNK Fest? Next year, we'll all go. Are you taking care of the Splash? When does B-Randon and Tyler get there? How was Germany? I miss you guys. Let me know.

Roger, is Nash ready for your return? Will you move home for a few months before you get your own place? Who else will be there? How's Meg-O? When do you start work? Will you miss Knoxville? When are you going to visit ATL? Fill me in.

Cougar, you smell. How is the job? How is K-Town? Are you getting tired of it yet, or sinking in deeper? Is Ryan O doing well? How's the music scene doing there? Any new ladies? How's the slippery slope doing? I want to know.

D-Ray, when does your job end? How is the place? How does it feel to know that my place here is bigger than yours plus I have a balcony and washing machine? Feels bad doesn't it? Are you excited about your final year at school? Where to next? How's Daddy-Ray? Say F, say A, put a R in the middle, and you've got FRA... Let me know some new ones.

Mutton, how's San Fran? How was the move? Where do you live? What are you doing? Do you know a lot of people out there? Are you thinking about Thailand? How long will you stay in Cali? Are you traveling around that region? I gotta know.

MB, are you ready for a little Grad school? Where are you living these days? Have you gone to Nash recently? Still at Copper Cellar? Casey? Are you going to any STS9 shows soon? How will Knox be without the recent bunch that left? Talk to me...

Splash, Ramell and H-bag, I'll just email you lovely ladies...

If I forgot you, that means I do not like you. Only kidding, but do fill me in.

I love and miss you all very much. Have fun! Go deeper for me, I'm not sure I'll be able to convince these guys to do so.

0 comments: