Saturday, September 09, 2006

Picture Pages

Picture Pages was a great show of my childhood. It was a Bill Cosby creation and I remember it fondly. I decided pictures needed to start being included in these posts. It can only help you guys in getting a more accurate idea of what I'm up to and where I'm going. I took some pictures at school the other day, so this post will be all from school. I have already written about the kids, so expect images rather than text. However, in the future the pictures will be mixed in with the stories and observations. This will also be great for when I go backpacking in North Korea (that's right) in October and travel to SE Asia for Christmas break. Christmas in Cambodia!! Enjoy the pictures.




Here I am helping Lucy with her work.



There's an action shot of me teaching my Kindergarten. You like my shirt?


I broke down and gave the boys mustaches. (Left to right: Ji-eung, Victor, Jason)


Alice is very camera shy.


Jeny has recently started speaking in class and now she is quite fun to teach.


Victor and I posing. He does not have the typical Korean teeth.

There's Lucy!


(Left to right: Jason, Sally, Jessica, Kellie, Alice, Jenny, Jessie, Victor)

This is some of my Raptor class. They are wearing their traditional Korean clothing for
"Manner's Day" at school. They all looked great!



I hope that you enjoy the picture feature. I think it will be great for you guys. Let me know if you have any requests of past things I've discussed or anything else you want to see. You may have noticed that I changed the title of the blog. It's now called "Free My Seoul", rather than "Seoul Searching". I saw that other people had titled their blog under the same title, so I changed. I will be writing a couple posts tomorrow, so keep an eye on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great...so professional! I love the new pictures and Blog title and am so looking forward to the new format with more pictures interspersed with stories of your days and adventures. Who takes all of these pictures for you? Loved the mustaches...and cutomary Korean dress shots. Thank you, George, for working so hard to make this such an interactive experience for those of us at home!

Anonymous said...

This all looks great, George. Sounds/looks like your into it, making the best of it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with "rodge"- the mustaches are BEYOND incredible! ;) I couldn't stop laughing! Seeing you in those first two, more serious photos made me so happy. You look like you're really in your element and it's so neat to see you helping the children like that. They're just darling! I can't wait to see you with your new little niece next year!