Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bristol Palin is now a baby mama and I don't care

Oh, I can't wait for the spin on this one.

Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin, the teenage daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin, have broken off their engagement, he said Wednesday, about 2 1/2 months after the couple had a baby. Johnston, 19, told The Associated Press that he and 18-year-old Bristol Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to end their relationship. He declined to elaborate as he stood outside his family's home in Wasilla, about 40 miles north of Anchorage.


They decided "awhile" ago, huh? If it wasn't during Palin's failed bid for VP, I assume the exposure didn't help much either. Of course, Drudge doesn't mention it and I bet that O'Reilly won't bring it up either because then he'd have to eat his own words.

As I mentioned during the campaign, what if it was Obama's daughter who was unwed, pregnant and now and single mother? Would the right leave it alone?

0 comments: