Thursday, June 14, 2007

Graduation Time!!

It's time for 고 to be graduated from her University!!! She will be a graduate of 한국 외국어 대학교 or Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. http://www.hufs.ac.kr/eng/index.jsp

I'm so proud of her for her dedication to language and her drive to use it as a vehicle to international business which she also studied. She's actually in exams this week and next, but soon it will all be over and the world will quickly open up to her.






I always love these posed pictures. It reminds me of my Ensworth picture. I was too young to understand at the time, but Uncle John referred to me as a "young Republican." I take great offense to that at this point. I think I've done a pretty good job shaking that insult -I mean title...;)

So, before you start firing questions to 고 about what's next and where does she want to work and so on, just relax... She's got a solid plan.

So, if you want to say congratulations or wish her luck, please feel free to do so under the comments! She worked real hard and is about to feel the freedom that we all felt when it was our time. We're going to have a little party for her next week and we'll post some pictures from that as well.

Dear 고,

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you. I know how hard you have worked and I know you are going to great things for the world. Here's a little thing for you. We listen to it all the time and I know it's "our song" so to say, but why not.



I love you 고고!! 사랑해~!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Go-woon! By the way, what a great video!

Anonymous said...

David and I send our congratulations to Go-woon also! We are so impressed with your language skills and heaven only knows Geroge needs a business manager...HA! I bet you will do great things in your life and having a supportive partner helps!

Good luck and love!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Go-woon!!

And George, I had forgotten about that Young Republican quip. Sorry about that. Fortunately you did not go in that direction. I was a Young Republican once but quickly learned the error of my ways.