Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

June 9th, 1951 was the day for this guy. Wow! I can't believe you're actually 56. Do you feel that old? Haha! Sorry...

However, I remember a five year old Mark Wheeler who innocently said, "Coach Hogan! You have gray hair!"

That was so classic. Since then we've seen the beard, the stache, the sideburns, the gottee and even the bald face. I think you've settled on the George Carlin look for now. Nice!


Happy Birthday John! I hope you have a great time! I can't wait to meet you guys. I hope I can handle the heat in Arizona. I don't think I have ever experienced that high temperature in my life. Happy Birthday again! Bye!

So, Happy Birthday Dad. I know you and Kathy had a nice day and I'll let call you about the tickets as soon as we buy our tickets to America!

0 comments: