Friday, December 14, 2007

Here's to Kristin and the rest of you!!!

To a great sister who has been there for me so many times! You're the best, Da Goose!

Here is OUR whole Christmas classic:



3:50 is my favorite!!!








And this last one is something that we all need to work on. I have been guilty of making this more difficult, but please know that the holidays are sad for me. It's hard being away from family and hard being away from friends. Luckily I have 고, a Christmas tree and everything here and we can start our own traditions. Still, there is so better place in the world to be than in America at Christmas.



Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and WHAT a CLASSIC it is, little Bro! I LOVE it!!! The part where they're all slipping as they come in the front door gets me laughing every time! I also love the blue guy's comment (4:15) on the same video..."Why am I here?" That's great! Thanks for the sweet accolades. You always know how to bring a smile to my face you little dickens so back at you! I love you SOOOO much and sure am missing you. Christmas in Tulsa won't be the same without you sporting Mom's Christmas/"cat" sweaters. Trey will just have to take up that tradition where you left off. Mmmmm...attractive.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, George, YOU are the best and such a sentimental young guy!

Christmas has always been the most wonderful time for our family...even in the tough times.

Now do not forget who owns that movie?? ;) Next Christmas...can we all be together then?

You are missed just as much as you miss...you know that!