Monday, December 24, 2007

Stachedate


It's been three weeks since I started my stache and let's just say it been full of ups and downs. People tend treat you differently when they see you.

For instance, I was trying to catch a cab and the driver slowed down just enough to see my stache and then, with a squeal of his tires, he drove off yelling and cursing in korean. My students are finding it harder to pay attention to me and seem to only want to talk to my mustache. They direct their questions to it, leaving me bored and helpless. And just yesterday, I caught my mustache trying to peak at my unopened Christmas presents.

It's not all bad though. In the subway, some Korean guy was trying to give 고 the eye. She alerted me, so I turned my head towards him and exposed the stache. He left. Also, I get all my drinks for free too. If you remember Teen Wolf when Michael J. Fox needed "a keg of beer" and his eyes turned red, that's pretty much what it's like for me.

So, will I shave it on January 2nd?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better NOT shave it! Why change something that is so becoming to you? It would be a real shame. This blog had me rolling....what a mess! Well, I guess they'll be no "hoarding tangerines" this Christmas Eve but maybe Drew Shrewsbury will show up tonight....you never know with ole' Drew. Love you little bro' and I sure miss you....stache and all.

Anonymous said...

No way! you shall not shave that wonderful stache! I really want to see it keep on going till at least right before the wedding! You have to give it a chance...if i had the opportunity or actually the ability to grow a stache i would do it!!

Anonymous said...

So you met Go's work professionals with the stache.....uh oh! Does she still have her job?? ;)