Friday, December 14, 2007

Mustache Update...

As we all know, I'm was not blessed with a hairy face. It's been about two weeks and my mustache is still not what I hoped it would be. Actually, it's just what I thought it would be... wimpy. I still have three weeks! I was happy to see that the stache is coming in black. Micah, my other hairless friend (besides Roger!!!), has a blonde stache, so I got that going for me.





I know, I know... I have a long way to go and did I have to have my shirt off? Well, yes!!! People with mustaches can do whatever they want to whoever they want. That is the beauty of the mustache. It's like being invisible or being able to walk through walls.

Just look at this guy. He's got a stache and look what he does.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah!!!! Looking great my friend!

Looks like you've moved past the ole rodge in the facial hair development deparment.

Anonymous said...

comment above by

R O D G E

Anonymous said...

Oh, George...amazing, simply amazing! I am so proud.

No doubt which side of the family your lack of hairiness comes from !

Anonymous said...

IN-credible! I am SO proud to have a brother with such an amazing stache! Like you said, when your have stache you can do whatever you want. That's the beauty of it. After watching the things Burt Reynold's (and naturally ANYone with a mustache) can do, Trey's thinking about shaving the goatee and just keeping the stache. What do you think? ;) I love you , you mess!