Monday, December 31, 2007

Songs For Rodge

In college, Ryan and I developed the groundbreaking and now world famous "Songs For Rodge" music compilations. After college, they all seemed to disappear and, since I had most of them, they were all scratched anyways.

However, the moments that stemmed from those wild, carefree and amazing times will always live on and I will always cherish those songs. Each one takes me to a special place at a special time with friends that are always going to be there, even if I'm 2000 miles away...

This is one of my favorites from an earlier volume. His voice sounds just like Rodges...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Rodge!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Rodge!

Anonymous said...

Not sure why that happened..the duplicate. George you can take it off but I could not figure out how to.