Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Damn gym guy...

You know, I go to the gym as much as possible these days. I like it. However, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go on my lunch break and every time there is this guy that only works out his "lats" and I want to use that damn machine too. The guy's shoulders are huge and the rest of his body is tiny, so why doesn't he do anything else? Every time I'm on a machine or lifting something, I'm keeping a watchful eye on him and hoping to time it just right so I can swoop in a steal the machine. This might sounds immature, but a confrontation would be silly and neither one of us would understand beyond a series a points and nods.

Today I was all geared up for it. He went to get water and I finished my set quickly and walked over. I swear he saw me in the mirror, dropped his water and ran over to that machine. This guy kills me! I'll get him though. I'm going to tie his shoes laces together so he trips and has to watch me use his machine.

That would be great!

Here's to my archenemy at the gym: the "lat" guy!

It's not the original, but the orginal had way too many men in speedos and I figured you had enough with "Relax". This more of a parody. Right up my alley!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy in the video in the short gym shorts reminds me of Will Ferrell! What a group.

I am still trying to imagine my George working out at the guy.....sounds like Saturday night live there too! Ot maybe a Seinfeld or Curb skit.

I love this...

Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Wow- if onbly you could look as incredible as the guy in the video....now HE'S in SHAPE! Ha! SO glad to hear you're finally working out regularly.....good for you! You have to get in shape to fit into that wedding attire. ;)

Anonymous said...

This is great!! Working out? I am glad to hear that it is going well for you though. I hate arch-nemesis, this isn't the first time you've had one. If you remember back to freshman/sophomore year you did have a twin, and when you put on that special nickelodeon hat you guys where identical. If you recall, you went up to him one day and tried to engage in some conversation and he wasn't very happy about it.

-Rodge