Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My face hurts...

I woke up today feeling like someone had punched me in the face several times before I went to sleep. The left side of my face is so sore. It turns out that I have a pretty intense sinus infectiion. Maybe not, but I'll going to the doctor today, so we'll see.

Luckily, I have been smoke-free for over nine weeks. That's including when I'm drinking, which also has subsided severely. All my friends still go out and stay out until 6am. (Even if they have wives, fiances or girlfriends at home!) I'm just not seeing the point or draw to that anymore. It's fine for them, but I'm happy going home early.

Tuesday is my easy day. I'm hoping to work more next month though. They told me they would try. I do like the free time that I have, but I'd rather be working. Besides, I could work until 6 or 7 and still get home before 고! Poor, 고! She's doing great though. I'll find out her recent project website and post it on here soon!

I have been filling my time with this though...



고 and I love this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one rocking video!

Hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you do not get rid of the infection from earlier this Fall.

Also glad the smoking and crazy times are subsiding!

Anonymous said...

Smoke Free!!! Congrats!

-Rodge