Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"It's never too early"

"It's never too early" is the reply that I've gotten for years when commenting on the seemingly early introduction of Christmas music to the family CD player. It would still be warm and we would be listening to Andy, Bing and Robert sing about Santa.

I STILL think that it's too early. However, since it is nearly Thanksgiving, I think that's it's about time. We're putting up our tree next week. We'll have friends over to help decorate while we drink and watch Christmas movies. I'm not sure what to watch, but we'll figure it out. Also, I think we're going to do stockings this year as well. Hmmm...

Here's one from an album that gets played all the time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged again! And proud of it. Christmas music makes Kristin and me think of all sorts of warm and fuzzy memories....happy times. Bing...Andy Williams (time to tell your story about Andy Williams!)and last but never least...the recently departed Bob Goulet! An all-time favorite of your sister, MOm, Grandma (Romeiser too)

Anonymous said...

I just have to add to my other post..I love this song! You picked a good one...and I am so glad this music is important to you! Shall we begin working on your own personal collection of these classics? ;)