Saturday, November 03, 2007

Early Mornings

These days I've been waking up so early. 고운 gets up well before seven and, of course, once she is up I can't stay asleep because our apartment is not that big and I'm not going to complain.

It's okay though. I wake up, check out some news and the Fantasy Basketball league that I have joined and then I make her breakfast. Don't get too excited. All I do is take some lunch from school and heat it up. Lunch for breakfast does not sound great, but in Korea, they typically eat the same thing for every meal. There is some variety, but rice, soup and some meat is usually involved.

I'm up now and it's 7:30am. I woke up early because 고 has a work hiking event at Muido Island in the Yellow Sea. It's about an hour away. She's not looking forward to it too much, but Korean companies require a lot of you.

I played Monopoly last night. It was fun. I played with Micah, Glen and Greg. I won. I usually try to corner the yellows and greens. It works most of the time.

So, Steve Colbert got denied permission to run on the SC Democratic ballot. I'm not surprised though. I don't know if he would have made a good President, but at least it will give him some good material for his show. I like the guy and I know that he would not have been that bad. Plus, he would have been so funny in the debates.





It's so funny! It's classic. I love seeing Colbert pretend to defend his fictious views. Watch Russert try to be serious.

I started thinking about Australia yesterday. I think it would be a neat place to live. Hmmm...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see....my favorite, Stephen Colbert. David and I saw the Meet The Press interview. Loved his comment about he does not listen to what he says. I haved missed last week on Colbert....will have to try to catch up.

Much better video.....