Monday, November 19, 2007

No chance...

As winter closes in on Korea again (it's 16 degrees today), I felt it necessary to buy a real winter coat. I knew what I wanted, so 고 and I went out to a shopping district of Seoul and looked.

I saw some that I liked and many, many more that I was embarrassed to try on, but did only because of the over-the-top cajoling from the salesmen. I would try one on and they would say how great I looked in it, but when I saw myself in a mirror I had a different opinion.

After a couple hours, we gave up and now, I do not have a decent coat and it's cold outside!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...you can only imagine how much I loved that clip!!!

I thought Tulsa Santa was working on finding George a coat!

Stay warm in the meanwhile....cuz'
"baby it's cold outside"!