Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Over the Top

고 and I went to a Food Exhibition at COEX (a huge mall, convention center, etc...) and while we were tasting food and drink from all around Korea and the world, we stumbled upon an arm-wrestling competition. I had to watch it, so I convinced her to stay and watch it with me.

There were six guys on stage wearing tight jackets that showed off their size. They guys were huge. Kind of like this...

So, 고 and I chose which guy we thought would win. My guy had huge arms, but came in last place. 고's guy got second. The guy who won looked like a normal guy just trying to make a living as a trucker...

Or maybe that's the theme to...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would have to show a clip from the "mean" movie as you called it at, I think, age 5.

Great!