Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween is still fun!

We had the task of making a scary haunted house for the students. Last year, we were not as successful, but this time we hard some new ideas. The kids were all terrified and most of the cried through the morning. We even scared the older kids!

The teachers worked hard this year and dressed the part.



Can you find me?

I would put up some pics of crying kids, but I figured that might be a little mean.

It was fun, but the day has past. It's not like the days of walking around in the old neighborhood in Nashville, but it's the most fun I can have as a 25 year old.

Last night we had a little party. Beer, soju and games seem to be the norm. Nothing too wild, but then again I'm not really doing much on the wild side these days.

I've been doing well with the gym these days. I went today in between classes. It was odd. There was no one in the gym. The music was on, the lights were on and the door was open, but no one was there. The employees weren't even there. I worked out for about forty minutes and went on my way. I'm going back tonight with 고 when she gets off. It will be a light one though.

고 is working so hard as well. She's been working at home too! It's so cute! I'm very proud of her dedication to this job!

I gave up on my beard. I tried and it was just not fully connecting the sideburns to the stache and chin. It was close though. I'll try again...maybe.

Here you go, as promised...

Here's to Michael Jackson!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so NOT anything close to the Thriller video.

So I think I recognized Dave but which one are you? The guy in the front had legs too skinny to be you..I think.

Glad you are still having fun at 25!