Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photohunt: Demise?

Obama's trip couldn't have started out any better for him and worse for McCain. With Obama's vision of foreign policy being realized (talks with Iran and Iraqi timetable) and McCain attempting to blur their policies in hopes that people will just forget all of his tough talk, I imagine we'll see this face a lot more in the near future.



Can you spot the edit?
Here's the original.

And here's the edited one.





Rules: You must clearly identify what I edited. It could be color, size, add-ons or anything, but it will only be one edit. I will keep a published tally and after six months, I will buy the winner a book of their choice or donate $25 bucks to the DNC. Also, please do not post as Anonymous. I can't reward your eye if I don't know who you are.



Running Tally:


Sid, USA - 3


Korea Beat, ROK - 1


Jeffery Hodges, ROK: 1


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

His nostril is considerably larger.

The Expat said...

Sarah got it. Nice. Where are you located?

Anonymous said...

3 doors down from your sister.
She reminds me all the time of your blog and I finally came for a visit...
Love the musings too.

Unknown said...

That was a tough one!

Anonymous said...

I really wished it was that nasty mole on the inside of his ear that you added, but no. It freaks me out every time I look at it. Ew.