Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photohunt: Running of the Bulls

This weeks "Photohunt" features what I think is a wonderful cultural icon and one that I hope NEVER to participate in. Only one man was gorged and dozens hospitalized in this years run, so that's good, but I wonder: If you do run, is it more impressive to have escaped without injury or to have been caught and survived?

Can you spot the edit?

Here's the original




And here's the edited one.


Rules: You must clearly identify what I edited. It could be color, size, add-ons or anything, but it will only be one edit. I will keep a published tally and after six months, I will buy the winner a book of their choice or donate $25 bucks to the DNC. Also, please do not post as Anonymous. I can't reward your eye if I don't know who you are.

Running Tally:

Sid, USA - 1
Korea Beat, ROK - 1
Jeffery Hodges, ROK: 1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The guy in the middle behind the last bull. His orange shirt changed to a red shirt. I love this game!

The Expat said...

Sid wins again!