Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Useless Polls

This is a particularly useless one. Apparently pet owners prefer McCain to Obama (42-37). I'm so glad that pollsters are taking the time to put this info out there, so the voters can truly make an educated decision as to who they support. There is not even a decent quote to post here, but I'll give you the best I could find.

"Richard Powell, 79, of Spokane, Wash., whose dog passed away last fall, said if a person owns a pet that "tells you that they're responsible at least for something, for the care of something."


Yeah, I guess he's right. Obama probably isn't responsible for anything. I'm convinced now. Sorry Obama, I guess I have to support McCain now. He must be a more compassionate person like Bush who has two terriers. I am a little confused as to why to article only mentioned that Obama doesn't have any pets, yet it doesn't say anything about McCain's pets. Any help? Does he have pets? I bet he has a few scattered about somewhere around his ten homes.

Is McCain even getting a free ride from unknown pollsters? Useless dribble...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I agree with this poll.....being a pet owner and all!

I bet these pollsters could find something better to poll such as...
the percentage of mutt owners who support the candidates verses pure bred owners?? HA!

Anonymous said...

Great point!

The Expat said...

Obama is a mutt just like our dogs and my future children. Mutts are the best. Ha!