Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DNC Coverage: Teddy Kennedy

It's off and it's rockin' so far! The press tried to focus on the rift, the protestors and McCain, but it has not worked!

John Legend started it off.



A few others came out after he sang. I don't like Pelosi at all.

Teddy came in to a huge applause. I love his laugh. He exited to "You're Still the One."



He exited to "You're Still the One." Great choice. What a lion!

Best Teddy quote:

"So many of you have been with me through the happiest days and the hardest days. Together we have known success and seen setbacks; victory and defeat. But we have never lost our belief that we are all called to a better country and a newer world. And I pledge to you that I will be there next January on the floor of the United States Senate."

0 comments: