Friday, June 20, 2008

I Hate this Woman

The ever-plastic Cindy McCain is feeling a little blue since all the attention seems to be on Michelle Obama and not her. She recently made this comment.

"I do not think that spouses and family members ... are fair game," she told CNN's John King. There has to be some decorum left in politics and in American journalism as well. Our husbands are the candidates," she said.

Of course she doesn't want the focus to be on the family. John McCain left his wife because she had an accident which left her with a deformed face and married Cindy (who is as unethical as they come) for the career and inheritance. That info is just waiting for the MSM to start talking about regularly. She says that families should be left out, but a few months ago we got this from her.
"(I) am proud of my country. I don't know about you, if you heard those words earlier -- I am very proud of my country."

That's about as blatant as it gets. It's funny how when Michelle starts getting all the attention Cindy says that the elections should be about the candidates, but I remember when Cindy was the focus of a Vogue magazine spread and she didn't seem to have a problem with it then.

The entire McCain family needs to bring a pad and paper so they can remember just how many times they contradict themselves.

Irony: "Cindy McCain was in Hanoi, Vietnam, where she was working with an organization that helps children who have facial deformities."

0 comments: