Friday, January 18, 2008

"Make Hil Human"

I guess this is another installment in the "Make Hil Human" campaign. First, we had her staged tears (imo) and now her obviously staged and scripted attempt at humor(you can see her reading the lines that are presumably taped on the wall). I think that most of the writers on strike have found employment in the production that her candidacy has become. I'm sure you've seen it, but here you go.



I know that Obama and Edwards are not making these pathetic attempts because they are already human. How sad is it that 1) she has to do these stunts to prove that and 2) she could be what the Dems offer the public.

This is too pathetic, so let's focus on Nevada and South Carolina!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I missed that and you know me and MSNBC!

She better stop!