Friday, January 04, 2008

My Predictions

Okay, I hate to do this, but I'm pretty sure that I can't curse anything since I'm in Korea. Afterall, the midterms went to the Dems while I was here.


The Dems:

Obama will get the first spot. The young people, first-timers and educated will turn out for Obama.

Edwards will come in second. His populist, working man chant will pay off and those dedicated Dems he has been pandering to will support him and I'm okay with that.

Hillary will finish third. Iowa will punish her for being the frontrunner as they always do. They also realize that she is kind of scary and not going to do a damn thing in office.

Richardson will come in fourth. A loss in numbers, but really a win. This will give him that boost that will help him compete. I know that he has said he doesn't want to leave his post as govenor, but he would be a fine VP.

Dobbs will be our number five. He is personally my number two and I would love to see a Obama/Dobbs ticket. He doesn't have much of a chance, but it will give him some press.

Biden, Kucinich and Gravel can give it a rest. I like Kucinich and Gravel though. They have heart, but the country is not ready for that yet.



The GOP:

Who cares?

Romney will land at number one. He's has the look and the price tag. With the amount of money he spent there, he better win.

Huckabee is number two. This is a joke. Really? These two guys are the top contenders; a Mormon and a Baptist?

Paul would be great and I'll give him number three. I like this guy a lot. He's a Repub, but still, he's got balls.

Either way, the GOP has a laughable stock of canidates and it'll be a wild race!

0 comments: