Monday, January 21, 2008

The Macarena of Korea

So, we all remember the horrors of the 1996 mega-hit, Macarena. I will not post the video on here, but I will make a link for it. People from all over the world came together to dance to a truly awful song. Fun!

It's Korea's turn now, but with it's current K-Pop sensation and group that I have talked about on here, The Wonder Girls.

Everyone here knows and adores this song. I do not, although the dance moves are so odd that they become catchy. Also, they are much more difficult than the Macerena which constituted of simple arm movements.

Here's their and video and dance.



And here's their tutorial.



And finally, here is the reaction to the dance.



The Wonder Girls are touring America this summer, so I would suggest that you learn the dance now so you don't look foolish at the show. 고 and I have been practicing for weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. So we want a video of you and Go doing this dance. It is kind of catchy.

Anonymous said...

WHEEERE do you find these things, George? TOO MUCH TIME...... ;) That's all I have to say!